FAQs and Policies
- No outside Food or Drink, including alcoholic beverages.
- Event will take place Rain or Shine.
- No refunds or exchanges of tickets.
- No pets allowed.
ADA qualified service dogs are allowed at the event. We ask that the service dog wear its vest at all times and that the person handling it is carrying the service dog’s ID card.
- Weapons must be peace-tied. Weapons not peace tied by guests will be peace-tied by a festival volunteer prior to entry.
- Patrons are allowed to take photographs or video recordings for personal use only, but are prohibited from using images or recordings for commercial purposes without prior, written authorization from Nottingham Productions. No exceptions.
- No unauthorized professional photography or videography allowed.
- If you are a professional photographer and wish to photograph the event, please contact our Director of Communications prior to visiting the festival. Go to the contact page and send a message to PR & Press Contact with your request.
- There is no on-site camping for guests.
- Parking is FREE.
- Customer Parking is located around the Simi Valley Civic Center in the following lots: Developmental Services Building, DMV, County Courthouse and City Hall. Overflow lots are located in the Kohl’s shopping center on the East side of Tapo Canyon and the Kaiser parking lot on the South side of Alamo. There is NO EVENT parking in the lots for the Senior Center and the Public Library. Entrance to the main parking area is located of Alamo and turning North on Veteran’s Parkway. Additional overflow parking will be announced soon.
- All parks in the City of Simi Valley are Non-Smoking parks. The Festival will have 2 smoking areas available. Please limit all smoking, including vaping devices to these designated areas.
- Last Call to be served alcohol is at 4:00pm each day the Festival is open. There is a 2 Drink limit per purchase and you must be 21 or over to purchase alcohol. You can have your ID checked prior to coming into the Festival, near the Box Office to receive a wrist band and save time when you go to purchase your drinks.
- Guests are welcome and encouraged to come in whatever costume they wish that is wearable in public. It is not required to wear a costume to attend and not necessary to enjoy the day at the Festival.
- All ticket holders will either have their tickets scanned or taken to enter the Festival. Visitors must be willing to have their hand stamped to have in and out privileges at the Festival.